Sunday, March 1, 2009

Picture Time Again!

So I know in my last entry I promised Amsterdam pictures, but my dear travelling companion has yet to post them up on Facebook, thus rendering me picture-less. However, I do have a bunch of pictures from this weekend's production of South Pacific. I will state for the record that as I am STILL too lazy to buy a camera, these pictures have all been blatantly ripped off of my friends' Facebook accounts, with no attempt whatsoever at subtlety. As you can see, most of these pictures were not taken during rehearsals or performances when we were all reasonably composed, but during the after-party once the wine started flowing. I, contrary to all appearances, am completely sober in these pictures. Judge me how you will.







The entire cast of South Pacific. Good luck trying to find me; it's like a game of Where's Waldo.












My friend Rich and me backstage during Intermission














My friend Isaac likes to pick girls up and carry them around when he's drunk.









No, really. He does.






Rebecca, Asif, Rich, Helen, and myself. I apparantly didn't get the memo that we were supposed to smile and NOT look like idiots.







Sometimes my friends have naked time. I've been told that it's a chemical reaction that occurs when you mix alchohol and musical theatre boys; however, I suspect sexual repression is to blame.











Naked time with my director. That sounds a lot dirtier than it actually is.










The nurses during intermission of the final show.













This wasn't taken at the cast party, but it was a cast party, so it counts. Obviously, my friends and I are totally hardcore. Obviously.







I made my musical theatre boys come and crash my friend Betsy's semi-formal house party. I think the level of classiness went down about 10 notches upon our arrival.
NB: The guy attempting to lick my face is my flatmate as of this coming May. God help me.
That's all for now. I hope that in posting these I have now provided you with sufficient fodder to take the piss out of me for at least the next few months.

No comments: